Romance - A Work in Progress
I spend at least a little part of each day thinking of ways to apply my affection and show my appreciation with gesture that is usually taken for granted - like sweet little nothings. Words whispered in silence. A sweet ransom note left in the kitchen sink. A printed card saying how much I appreciate who you are. A candle lit in darkness. A smile that gets bigger when I see you. Joy to know that you are benefitting from my singing or writing or breathing. Ah, the breath smells so pleasing.
Romance is definitely NOT letting a cluster of roses do the apologizing for you. I hold a high reverence for romance. I apply romance, on a lesser level I guess, to my friendships.
It isn't for proving to someone that you love them. It is giving of yourself for no apparent reason other than to touch a heart because you want to. If I had to use two words to best describe what I imagine is true romance I would have to go with ...Creative Affection!! It is a heartfelt Devotion.
It is affirming my commitment deep from within. This is what I find extremely rewarding.
1 comment:
best regards, nice info Blonde chick getting banged Tennis party decorations
Post a Comment