Bahamas -
Jeez, I hope I get to see you all in 2006. Tommy (who has now been with me practically everyday for the past 4 years) and I have two round trip tickets to the Bahamas. We are going to be in Nassau for the Boxing day Junkanoo parade and then we are going to fast ferry to Harbour Island and stay with a massage client of mine I met in San Francisco, and try do some island hopping later on. I have no idea how to budget for this trip and I may be paying for it late into next year. So, here’s the deal, endless powder pink sandy beaches and two memory cards for my digital camera to record it all. We are going to end the trip with three days and two nights at the Sivananda Yoga Ashram on Paradise Island.
1 comment:
Post a Comment