Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Posting Full Moon Text/Test Time

Moon Time - Moonshine || The Moon can be a powerful source of light especially when full like I was observing it last night. The full moon appeared golden at first in the lower sky straight ahead in front of the car as we drove east in the twilight time of the Texas Hill Country from San Antonio to get back to Austin. Later and very sooner than later, the moon appeared in its white silvery glory. I saw the landscape in a way I had never seen it before. The hills and green trees looked like I was seeing them as if in 3D Stereocopy with an illusion of many depths. Almost felt like I was stoned on Psilocybin mushrooms or crystalline mescaline. Quite a few super moons so far this year. The July 2013 full moon is also considered a super moon and sometimes called the Buck Moon. The silver color of the moon also appeared to me but not as a moon color but rather as a watery color that I see when I am in the Oakland hills of The Bay Area California looking at the water in the bay. I've been told that the time between the Full Moon and the day before the New Moon is the best time to remove things, relationships or situations from your life that no longer serve you. It is not generally thought of as the best time to start a new project. Apogee & Perigee: Caused by the moon’s elliptical, as opposed to circular, orbit around the earth. Apogee is the point at which moon the closest to the earth in its monthly orbit, while perigee is the point at which the moon is the farthest from the earth. Apogee creates a summer influence which draws plant growth away from the earth, possibly resulting in legginess or bolting. End of Story.

No comments: